Printer Technician - Endevis (Sandusky, Ohio)
Come work with a leader!
Our client has asked us to help them find a solid Printer Technician with a couple of years of printer maintenance and repair experience, who wants to become a member of a high-growth company. as a full-time employee of this prestigious firm, you will have split responsibilities, working about 75% of the time in-house repairing printers that come in from customers. The other 25% of the time you will support client locations in the field, with a fairly broad territory ranging from Cleveland to Sandusky. The company provides a cell phone, a laptop, and reimburses auto expenses for time spent out in the field. You provide a superior customer service attitude, a desire to do things right the first time, and a commitment to grow your skills and your career.
The ideal candidate will have some printer maintenance and repair experience, ideally with the higher-end HP lines. Certifications are a plus, but not necessary. The company will help you earn them.
You must pass a background check including driving record, and a drug screen.
Take the next step in your career! Come join a winner! Click here to apply online
• Post ID: 12642058 sandusky