Our local company is looking for a full time, career minded security alarm, fire alarm, and CCTV installer. Commercial fire alarm license is a big plus. Professional appearance and attitude is required. No criminal history. Benefits include paid holidays and paid vacation. Salary dependent upon experience. Please reply to this email with your resume.
Responsibilities and Duties
- On the job training for a period of time until skills are adequate to do a portion of work on your own in the field.
- Learn basic functions of equipment and service operations to be able to serve customer needs in the field.
- Work as an apprentice for a period of time until competence is proven to be on your own.
- Study manuals and training material.
- Install security alarm systems in houses and businesses including running wires, installing hardwired and wireless devices including door contacts, motion detectors, smoke detectors, setting up alarm monitoring, etc., programming and testing.
- Install camera systems in houses and businesses including running wires, installing cameras indoor and outdoor, and setting up recording equipment, remote camera viewing over the internet, etc.
- Install business telephone systems including programming systems at shop before installation, then installing at customer locations.
- Help install commercial fire alarm systems until state licence is obtained to do fire alarm work on your own.
- Install computer network structured cabling including running wires, installing wall racks, jacks and wall plates, patch panels, setting up routers and switches, wireless access points, etc.
- Job requires physical labor and some work in attics, crawl spaces, etc., protective gear will be provided.
Qualifications and Skills
- computer network background helpful
- commercial fire alarm license helpful
- knowledge of electronic systems helpful
Job Type: Full-time
• Post ID: 55493572 sandusky